January 08, 2010

New Faithful?

As I said in a previous entry, this blog may not be as active when I start working again. In any event, I surely won’t be taking Nicky to work with me. Old Faithful will be my camera of choice, so I’ll probably take a lot more individual photos with it.

Up to this point, I haven’t had a problem with my point-and-shoot’s lower quality (compared to my DSLR). However, now that I may be using this camera more often, it may become a sore point. Since I often submit my photos to Flickr groups for Toronto blogs and news agencies, I want my photos to look as professional (and therefore presentable) as possible. As much as I love my point-and-shoot, its pictures cannot cut it when compared to Nicky’s output. I reckon that when I save enough money, I’ll start thinking about replacing Old Faithful with a more robust point-and-shoot like Canon’s G11 or Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-LX3.

No matter what happens, be prepared to see more shots from my current point-and-shoot.

(Originally completed during my digital cleanse on January 7, 2010 at 9:29 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment