When I last took stock of my camera-related purchases, the total cost was $1,285.35 including taxes. I’ve since bought a few more items which I’ve listed below. All purchases were made at Downtown Camera; prices exclude taxes.
- Nikon EN-EL9 battery: $79.99
- Lambency flash diffuser: $39.99 (discounted to $27.99)
- Manfrotto Tripod Kit – 190XBD legs + 804RC2 3-way head: $199.99
- Tripod bag: $24.99
- Sto-Fen flash diffuser: $31.99 (discounted to $28.79)
- Nikon 35mm f1.8G DX lens: $275.00
- Hoya 52mm UV filter: $19.99 (discounted to $17.99)
- SanDisk Ultra 4GB memory card: $29.99
With taxes, these purchases total $773.74. Combined with the earlier total of $1,285.35, the total amount of money I’ve spent on camera gear is a whopping $2,059.09!Thankfully, as of this morning, it’s all paid for. I feel no need to purchase additional gear; what I have right now satisfies my current needs.