January 12, 2010

A Tale Of Two Foxwells

Last year, I first noticed this street sign at the corner of Jane and Foxwell.

A Tale Of Two Foxwells

At first glance, it doesn't look as if anything is amiss. However, residents of this neighbourhood should automatically notice the error in the street sign. Foxwell should not be designated as an avenue, but a street.

I have two pieces of evidence to corroborate my assertion. First, here's a photo I took at Foxwell and Handel; note the correct designation here.



Second, have a look at this Google map where the same designation is used.


View Larger Map

Strangely, this isn't the first instance of incorrect road designation which I've seen. At Keele and Humberside (south of Annette St.), the same thing happened last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment