October 26, 2009

Yesterday's Decision

Once again, I attempted to upload my photos from Thrill The World Toronto to this blog's Facebook page yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, the upload failed just like it did early yesterday morning. At that point, I decided to stop uploading pictures to Facebook.

Before yesterday, I previously considered halting Facebook uploads due to the extra work and the fact that my pictures look slightly worse there. There was also the problem of failed uploads, although this sometimes also happens at my Flickr page. Even with that disadvantage, Flickr lets me do much more with my photos than Facebook ever will (e.g. tagging, licensing, titling, etc...). Considering my long-term goals, it's much more advantageous for me to halt a redundant and problem-laden process. I'd rather devote my resources to a useful one.

No comments:

Post a Comment