October 02, 2009

In Need Of Z's

I had a long day of shooting photographs yesterday. Between Walk A Mile Toronto and Smirnoff Ice's event at Yonge-Dundas Square, I have more than enough photos to justify staying awake for more than twelve hours. Unfortunately, that also means that I'm very conscious of my need for shut-eye.

Ergo, I've uploaded three of yesterday's photos which didn't really pertain to the above events. As for the actual event photos, I'll probably edit them on my PC before I sleep - however, the actual uploading will have to wait until later this morning or early this afternoon.

I currently have 202 photos from both events, though that number may decrease after my editing is done. Are they worth the wait? I wouldn't present them if they weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment