September 18, 2009

Quick News Bite: Casting Crowns Edition

I've got "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns on repeat right now. I'm preparing to sing that song at church tonight; I'm sure that I'll be good to go.

Three of my photos are at blogTO as part of their TIFF Photos collection; they're in the slideshow after the featured photos. Also, Roger Green, a professor at the University Of Western Ontario, used one of my photos to illustrate his article on TIFF's spotlight on Tel Aviv. He was even nice enough to credit me under the Creative Commons license.

Onward and upward, getting ready for two photo shoots tomorrow. I especially look forward to the TIFF Wrap Party at Yonge-Dundas Square; Chuck D and Clyde Stubblefield (the drummer behind "Funky Drummer") will be in attendance.

No comments:

Post a Comment