September 25, 2009

Quick News Bite: Brain Cramp Edition

This morning, as I looked at one of the photos I posted to Flickr yesterday, I realized something. The watermark is where it should be, but there's no exclamation mark at the end. You'd think that I'd avoid that "mistake" when I just processed a whole slew of photos from my Leaside shoot, but hey...old age, right? (I turn thirty in about one month.)

I put "mistake" in quotes because, now that I think about it, the watermark looks better without the punctuation. Ergo, going forward, no more exclamation marks in my watermarks.

As for upcoming photo shoots: I want to shoot a Havana Cultura event tomorrow, but I don't think the weather is going to hold up. That's okay; an event I'm super stoked about is happening in one week: Nuit Blanche! Between my new DSLR camera and the tripod I'll be purchasing next week (and maybe the Nifty Fifty lens), I'm especially excited about this year's edition of NB.

No comments:

Post a Comment