September 24, 2009

Darkness

I squandered a very good photographic opportunity two days ago. This morning, I did the same thing, though the subject isn't related to photography.

I found out about a free concert being held by The Canada Council For The Arts in order to showcase the winners of the Musical Instrument Bank Competition. A news conference was held at 10:00 a.m. to announce these winners - however, being the overly cautious person that I am, I waited until 1.5 hours after that time in order to reserve my ticket. When I called, no more tickets were available.

I charged my D60's battery in anticipation of a photo shoot this morning, but as I sit and type this entry, I don't know what to do with myself. Perhaps it's this cold that I'm fighting right now, but I don't have the energy nor the desire to actively seek out a place to do a photo shoot. On top of that, Toronto's weather forecast for Saturday is not good, so I may not be able to take photos at the Havana Cultura event.

No comments:

Post a Comment