August 17, 2009

This Morning I Had The Strangest Dream

I don't dream about cameras too often, although I think I did so a few weeks ago. This morning, however, I had a dream revolving around my dream camera, the Nikon D60. While I don't remember the exact specifics of the dream, I do remember having it in my hands while using a prime 140 mm lens. (Do those even exist?!) I also remember wishing I had a tripod and someone walking by with one, which I think I asked to borrow.

In the real world, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm currently unemployed, I would have bought the camera already (with a few lenses). At the moment, I'm forced to stick with my trusty point-and-shoot, the Fujifilm Finepix A510. Up to this point, it's proven to be a capable thief of time, but I want to take my photography to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment