December 22, 2009

Integrating Facebook And Flickr

Other than the recent addition of one fan, the Facebook page for He Shoots... hasn't been getting much love. That's hardly a complaint; even the son of God had to begin his earthly life as a baby. Just sayin'...

Yesterday night, I sought to better integrate my Facebook and Flickr pages, eventually settling upon an application called Flickr Tab. It puts a tab in your Facebook profile where your Flickr photos are displayed. This is an especially useful tool for me since I no longer upload my photos to Facebook. Unfortunately, I ran into a few hiccups upon my initial attempt because the program didn't link to my Flickr profile. Upon a second try earlier today, however, it's fulfilling its purpose.

You can now see my Flickr photos from this blog's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment