December 20, 2009

Death From Above 2009

Yesterday afternoon, I was feeling better after a bout of stomach flu. I decided to buy my bi-weekly Blizzard from the usual location, but right before doing so, I took this picture.

Death From Above 2009

I noticed the gang of pigeons right above this set of entrance doors. After remembering that I had Nicky on me, I went back outside and took a few shots, choosing the one which best reflected the humour of the situation.

As for the Blizzard itself, it didn't taste so good. As a matter of fact, I did something with it that I haven't done in years: I threw it away without finishing it. I guess wasn't completely through recovering from the stomach flu...either that, or there weren't enough cookie dough bits to justify completion. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment