October 20, 2009

Three Photos I Took This Afternoon

I would have given each photo its own post, but I think it's a bit much when you're dealing with more than two. These were initially shot in RAW before I made my edits; click each title in order to see the photo's Flickr page.

Here's number one.



This one's called Absolut Hello. I shot the bottle by itself, but everything changed when the man on the left stepped in front of it.

Here's number two.



This one's called Missing U. I initially saw it last Saturday night; I instantly made plans to return to this scene when I had my DSLR on me.

Here's number three.



This one's called There's Always One. I tried two more shots like this one, but I kept this one due to the pedestrian who stepped into my picture on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment