September 01, 2009

On My Radar: Photocall Edition

I recently became a member of blogTO's Flickr group. I don't submit photos every day, but whenever I go on a photo shoot, I'll submit a few of my better photos to that group. Since I'm also a member of the Torontoist and Toronto Is Where I Live groups, if I submit a certain photo to the blogTO group, I'll submit a different one to one of the others.

Anyway, I was just checking out blogTO when I saw an announcement calling for Toronto photo essays: From the website:

We want to extend the invitation for our Flickr pool members to have their
fabulous photographs featured in all their glory on the pages of blogTO.

This sounds like a challenge worth taking on. As a matter of fact, after seeing a recent Digital Photography School posting on jumpstarting your creativity, I was already thinking about possible photography projects revolving around themes like colours.

On other unrealted news, I'll be taking a few photos from around Toronto in two days: one from the Dundas/Lansdowne area, one from the Cosburn/Coxwell area (it'll be a D60 remix) and one more from the Pacific/Byng (Danforth/Victoria Park) area. The last one will involve me taking a shot of a TTC subway car passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment