September 28, 2009

Old Faithful: My Point-And-Shoot

I had some fun with my new 50 mm lens right before dinner this evening. Presenting the camera that turned my photography habit into an obsession: the Fujifilm FinePix A510.





The f-stop on that first shot is 2.2, in case you were wondering. ;-)

I purchased it in the summer of 2006, right before I took my vacation in Montreal. At the time, I thought that I'd just need it for that vacation, but the many photo albums I've uploaded to my Facebook account proved me dead wrong.

On days when I don't have my DSLR with me, I usually carry this camera with me. That proved to be a shrewd move last Saturday, when Brian Burke made a visit to Future Shop which I didn't previously know about. That visit would also give me my first Wikipedia photo shot with this camera.

Old Faithful has been good to me. I'm not finished with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment