September 29, 2009

My Day: A Synopsis

As I posted earlier, I woke up very early this morning. 4:04 a.m. doesn't begin to explain it; my actual wake-up time was 2:30 a.m. Within that 1.5-hour period, I prayed, read my Bible, showered and prepared the first part of my breakfast. To make a long story short, I was out of my apartment shortly before 5:15 a.m.! The last time I did that, I think the TTC was on strike.

I'm not going to try to write coherent paragraphs to describe my day, so here it is in bullet points:
  • I'd do this all over again if only to ride the 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night bus. There's nothing like travelling on Bloor Street above ground as opposed to underground.
  • If I knew the track-cleaning car would have passed through Jane station when I got there, I would have taken a picture.
  • Thank God the rain stopped right before Joshua Cockerill busked at Union Station.
  • Two words: Nifty Fifty!
  • Next time, remember to bring a garbage bag for kneeling or laying down when taking shots. Lord knows who (or what) did what on the ground.
  • I have two less MOO cards to hand out.
  • To Sara(h?) and Emma from War Child: hello. *waves*
  • To Luther and Matt from Crush Luther: thanks for the jump shot.
  • To Chantal Kreviazuk: don't act like you don't remember how to sing "Eve". :-P
  • By the time Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle started their set, the audience pretty much disappeared. :-/

All in all, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment