I'm not going to try to write coherent paragraphs to describe my day, so here it is in bullet points:
- I'd do this all over again if only to ride the 300 Bloor-Danforth Blue Night bus. There's nothing like travelling on Bloor Street above ground as opposed to underground.
- If I knew the track-cleaning car would have passed through Jane station when I got there, I would have taken a picture.
- Thank God the rain stopped right before Joshua Cockerill busked at Union Station.
- Two words: Nifty Fifty!
- Next time, remember to bring a garbage bag for kneeling or laying down when taking shots. Lord knows who (or what) did what on the ground.
- I have two less MOO cards to hand out.
- To Sara(h?) and Emma from War Child: hello. *waves*
- To Luther and Matt from Crush Luther: thanks for the jump shot.
- To Chantal Kreviazuk: don't act like you don't remember how to sing "Eve". :-P
- By the time Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle started their set, the audience pretty much disappeared. :-/
All in all, it was a good day.