September 04, 2009

Itchy Shutter Finger

I don't have too much trouble satisfying my itchy shutter finger these days. Between events like the CNE and the cyclist memorial for Darcy Allan Sheppard, it's getting quite the workout.

While eating dinner yesterday night, an upcoming University of Toronto frosh parade was announced on 680News (God bless 'em). As if I need more excuses to call up my new girlfriend (i.e. my Nikon D60) and arrange another rendezvous, but there you have it.

I'll be stationed somewhere on the parade route, relentlessly snapping away. I'm thinking that Bloor St. W. may be my best bet, but since the parade will be travelling east, the sun may be in front of my camera for the majority of my shots. Ergo, I'm considering the following alternatives: Yonge St., Hoskin Ave. or St. George St.

No comments:

Post a Comment