September 10, 2009

Iguana On The Bus

Whenever possible, I take my point-and-shoot Fujifilm Finepix A510 with me, even though I own the much more robust Nikon D60. It's much easier to whip out a point-and-shoot when a photographic opportunity arises, like the one I had earlier this afternoon.

I was on the 29 Dufferin bus when, at St. Clair Ave. W., someone got on through the back door. Not only did he do that, but he got on with his pet iguana. You can't make this kind of stuff up.

I tried getting a few pictures without getting caught; at Dufferin & Davenport (or near it), I was finally successful.



I got a bit greedy and tried to take a better shot; alas, the passenger caught me red-handed. I let him know, however, that I had already got my desired shot.

Even after my retouches in Photoshop Elements (resize, sharpen, lighting adjustments, Smart Fix), this photo isn't so great; I won't be uploading it to Flickr. However, at least you now know that I'm telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment