August 16, 2009

DSCF0001.jpg (a.k.a. Post #1)

Good evening. My name is Tsar Kasim, as you've probably figured out. He Shoots... is a blog about photography, as you may not have figured out. Specifically, I want to feature my photo shoots from Toronto places and events, although I'll probably also write general posts about photography. This is my fourth attempt at maintaining a blog; I've previously started three of them, only to put them on the back burner due to a loss of interest.

Many years ago, I realized that I have more fun behind a camera than in front of one. I'm used to going to events and being a wallflower, but if you put a camera in my hand, I can interact with total strangers like nobody's business. Keep in mind that I've never taken a photography course nor undertaken any professional projects. All I have is a deep-seated love of stealing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment